Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
There are countless you tube fail videos of d-bags leaving car shows and lighting them up while in a turn, they get sideways and don’t let off the gas and crash.
As the say you can’t fix stupid AND stupid hurts.

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
Where are the Mustang memes?
Unfortunately A-holes drive Challengers too. I’ve owned Mustangs and Camaro’s too and it’s the driver not the car with the small pecker who thinks he’s a hot shot.
It’s all the guys who are just that insecure that they have to show off, only to prove to the crowd that a one year old is smarter and has better self control.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Unfortunately A-holes drive Challengers too. I’ve owned Mustangs and Camaro’s too and it’s the driver not the car with the small pecker who thinks he’s a hot shot.
It’s all the guys who are just that insecure that they have to show off, only to prove to the crowd that a one year old is smarter and has better self control.

Do that kind of stuff around a crowd and lose control and hurt or kill people and you will do some serious time. He didn't do it around a crowd but it only takes one person in your way. We had a dad and his son racing down a city street here and the dad hit and killed a woman who was crossing the street. They were doing over 65 mph side by side. They both got arrested and sentenced to a few years in prison. I notice there's a child's car seat in his back seat. Would he feel the same if his kids are in the car? Take it to the drag strip. I did crazy things like that when I was younger. My son got a $400 ticket for breaking them loose in his 71 Challenger at an intersection and never did exceed the 35 mph speed limit. He learned. That was cheap especially since they were considering impounding the car.
Terry

·
Registered
134 Posts
How true! Old Hemi Mike appeared so comfortable, composed and in full control >:)
It's interesting how buying a sports car or muscle car automatically makes it's owner a competent driver. In reality, it often inserts the new owners head up their aaasss and encloses them in a shroud of stupidity. I get a chuckle from the driver that "THINKS" they know how to control their car or "THINKS" they know how to effectively use a manual gearbox. It's always the guy that insists he's competent, that's lives in the shroud.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
7,561 Posts
Can we?:lookaround:
Usually I want to get out of work as fast a possible, primarily to stay ahead of traffic but it's kinda like this but with the car sideways.

https://vimeo.com/235091331

BTW, the ESP does a great job of straightening out the car when you swing the back end. When I did not have the SC it seemed like I was fighting to keep the car drifting. I primarily only do this at work as it is an industrial park with a nice big frontage road. :grin2:

We recently had a car show at work (outdoor picnic) and everyone demanded burnouts as you left. I left a nice big "S" which you can still see on the road. One of my coworkers has a red 2015 mustang and almost hit the curb trying to repeat. :naughty:

·
Vendor
12,262 Posts
mis behaving at a cruise night or car show is a good way to get that show cancelled....most shows and cruises are on someone's property who probably donated the use of the space for free or minimal cost

however the owners of that property must maintain insurance and that type of behavior will get an insurance company pretty freak out and force the owner to no longer allow such gatherings on their property

good way to end a good thing.....Cars and Coffee here was nearly lost because of a few idiots behaving in a such way

my two cents:frown:

Luke

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
mis behaving at a cruise night or car show is a good way to get that show cancelled....most shows and cruises are on someone's property who probably donated the use of the space for free or minimal cost

however the owners of that property must maintain insurance and that type of behavior will get an insurance company pretty freak out and force the owner to no longer allow such gatherings on their property

good way to end a good thing.....Cars and Coffee here was nearly lost because of a few idiots behaving in a such way

my two cents:frown:

Luke
Agreed. Also how many times do you look at someone doing it and admire them, you don't. If you are like me you roll your eyes and mumble how stupid they are and hope the show doesn't get canceled.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 47 Posts