Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to throw on some LED fog lights for my scat pack. Don't really care much for increased output as I don't drive much at night, and the factory HIDs with auto high beam are good enough. Really just want the color to match the headlights. Do I need one of the anti-flicker modules diode dynamics sells? I was planning on getting a cheap set of ~$20 ebay bulbs, unless there's a good reason not to.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Looking to throw on some LED fog lights for my scat pack. Don't really care much for increased output as I don't drive much at night, and the factory HIDs with auto high beam are good enough. Really just want the color to match the headlights. Do I need one of the anti-flicker modules diode dynamics sells? I was planning on getting a cheap set of ~$20 ebay bulbs, unless there's a good reason not to.
Yes you'll need the anti-flicker modules. I installed mine without it to see and it did flicker after a few minutes.

Light Automotive lighting Auto part

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes you'll need the anti-flicker modules. I installed mine without it to see and it did flicker after a few minutes.
Ok. So just any LED Bulb and the anti flicker from DD would work? Or a may just order from them to keep it simple and have one order.

·
Premium Member
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
319 Posts
Following as I'm looking for same reason - replacing the incandescent bulbs w/ white leds. How many lumens do you recommend? I'm not looking for nothing too bright.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Following as I'm looking for same reason - replacing the incandescent bulbs w/ white leds. How many lumens do you recommend? I'm not looking for nothing too bright.
The Carid (G7s) ones that I purchased are 6500k, 4000lm per pair and are just right at night. Brighter then the OEM halogen

This is what it looks like at night.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
28,086 Posts
Are they white, or slightly blueish?

A Guy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.