Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here have LED headlamps/fog lamps? What brand and have you had any problems with them?
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
2011 Challenger. Fog lights by Diode Dynamics. Headlights by Underground LightIng.

·
Registered
57 Posts
IO just put the GTR Ultra 2.0's in my headlights. Have been rather impressed. Not as bright as aftermarket HID's but they do have a decent light pattern, don't blind anyone, and do throw more light down the road like an OEM LED. So far they are pretty good. I ordered PWM's with them but haven't used them yet and everything fit inside the dustup.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have S-V4 LED headlights in mine and I have had no issues. they have a good beam and no flicker.

·
Registered
97 Posts
IO just put the GTR Ultra 2.0's in my headlights. Have been rather impressed. Not as bright as aftermarket HID's but they do have a decent light pattern, don't blind anyone, and do throw more light down the road like an OEM LED. So far they are pretty good. I ordered PWM's with them but haven't used them yet and everything fit inside the dustup.
Would love to see some photos or even a video.

I'm thinking either Morimoto or GTR.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Give me a couple of days and i'll get a few pictures from the front and down the road at night and post them.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Here are the pics of the GTS Ultra 2.0 LED headlight bulbs. As mentioned these are not perfect but they are pretty decent for LED bulbs.

Shot straight on.

Here's a shot at my garage door from about 12 feet away. Be aware the angle is mostly from my driveway being at a slight angle. They do have a slight droop from the right to the left but I saw this with the halogens as well.

Low beams down the road. The camera doesn't catch there is light down to the yellow sign. In just driving trying to find a spot I didn't get a spot with trees to give a better view. I wish I could've done that.

Had a car come so i had to pul of and then back on. This is the high beams and they do penetrate rather well. That green street sign is over a slight rise and about 100 yards or so down the road.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,111 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,094 Posts
These are Heise H11 LED foglight bulbs I installed on a friend's 2016 SRT 392
- didn't require any adapters, just plug and play

pretty much as bright as the OEM HID headlights, if not a little brighter

This image is on the lift after I had installed them

20190701_191029.jpeg

·
Registered
2019 SXT Blacktop in Triple Nickel
156 Posts
Why do people put fog light bulbs in the standard headlights? Just a preference or is it performance related?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts