Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I recently bought a 2017 scat pack and I'm planning on keeping the modding pretty simple on this car. I bought interior LED bulbs from diode dynamics and got them all installed so far- trunk, glove box, map lights, and mirror vanity lights. Now all I have left is the puddle lights in the doors. It looked fairly easy like the rest but once I got the lense off, I couldn't get to the bulb. Do I have to take the door panels off to get to these? They are not the logo projectors I have seen, just replacement bulbs. Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,875 Posts
Hello, not the best video, but you can see what it's like. Look at around 6 minute mark

A Guy

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Guy, I got the door lights done. When I got the lense off the first time, the bulb housing didn't come with it which threw me off. I just had to lay down on the ground and it was easy to get to.

Now I need to find something to go in the foot wells to complete the look. Diode dynamics does not seem to make anything for that application. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm thinking some red LEDs would look nice down there.

·
Registered
204 Posts
So while changing the interior lights to LEDs, I broke the clip on the driver door light assembly. Anybody know the part # or have a link to where I can order a replacement? This would be for a '16 Challenger.

Now I got pull the door panel off to get the piece of plastic out that broke off.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,875 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,875 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Thanks again. My concern there is it says it only fits up to a '15. I assume they are the same though on the 16

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,875 Posts
Yeah, if fits 15, fits 15-17. They haven't changed anything. Sure Luke will confirm. A Guy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts