Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Though prices are all over the place. $500+ is way to high for those taillights. Here's what they're going for all over Ebay..

08-10 Challenger LED Tail Lights Rear Lamps Red Clear | eBay

08-10 CHALLENGER LED TAIL LIGHTS REAR LAMPS RED CLEAR | eBay

08-10 DODGE CHALLENGER CLEAR RED LED TAIL LIGHT 3-PIECE | eBay

SUPER BRIGHT LED Tail Lights Lamps w/ Trunk 3PC SET RED | eBay

There is a thread on here where someone did install a set of these lights on their Challenger. And, they looked pretty good. It's on my list of things I want to do...

·
Registered
607 Posts
I as well would like to see these in use. Im about to smoke out my taillights I bet this would make them look even better, but hard to tell how they are going to appear without them being on

·
Registered
757 Posts
Here are pics of these taillights installed on a forum member's Challenger, from a thread on here that I can't find right now (I saved the pics, though)..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,317 Posts
That's a lot of cash to replace perfectly good working tail lights. Personally, I don't like the abrupt on, abrupt off that you see with LED tail lights (on a car in front of me).

·
Registered
607 Posts
True on the high price, but damn do those look nice...smoke those taillights out and that would be badass!

·
Registered
554 Posts
That's a lot of cash to replace perfectly good working tail lights. Personally, I don't like the abrupt on, abrupt off that you see with LED tail lights (on a car in front of me).
Agree. I have the Webelectrics signals and prefer the smooth sequence when the signal blinks. To each his own.

·
Premium Member
17,155 Posts
Ditto. I prefer the stock tail lights. IMHO, $500 can be better spent on other mods.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I HAVE A SET OF CHALLENGER REAR SEQUENTIAL TAIL LAMPS LIGHTS KIT W/HARNESS MOPAR OEM08-14 DODGE CHALLENGER REAR SEQUENTIAL TAIL LAMPS LIGHTS KIT W/HARNESS MOPAR OEM STILL IN THE BOX FOR SALE $125.00 +shipping
E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]

·
Registered
565 Posts
I would be all over those if they work with my "Web Electric" sequential blinker mod.
From the pictures posted here and on ebay I can see that only the outboard lamps work as brake/turn signal (same as the OEM) so you could have the outside pair sequence, it would look pretty lame IMHO.

·
Registered
305 Posts
just did some ebayers today from eagle eyes store...$239 had to reuse difuser with trunk opener and cut a u section to work with 11+...lightly sanded with 1500 wet and sprayed diluted house of color black base on them then cleared them...didnt buff them yet but dont feel a need to pretty happy with fitment and results..also added led back-ups..next up led remote color changing halos lamps/fogs

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts