Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i live in new zealand and have just imported a 2012 challenger r/t but need to get a lefthand drive permit here .some need some info to do so here is what i need .

1 The vehicle’s make, model and submodel has never been manufactured in right-hand
drive form (evidence from the manufacturer must be supplied with this application),
and the vehicle meets three of the following four criteria:
  2 The vehicle is and was manufactured as a two-door coupe or convertible
   (evidence must be supplied with this application or the application will not proceed)
   The vehicle is and was manufactured as a high performance vehicle
   (evidence must be supplied with this application or the application will not proceed)
  3 The vehicle’s make, model and sub-model has been (or was) manufactured in
   annual volumes of 20,000 units or less (evidence must be supplied with this
   application or the application will not proceed)
  4 The vehicle (or its make, model and sub-model is identified as being a collector’s
   item in a commercially produced motoring publication (a copy of the relevant
   article must be supplied with this application or the application will not proceed) thanks colin

·
Super Moderator
16,216 Posts
the only RHD models in the RWD platform were Chrysler 300s for sale in Australia as I recall.

Challengers have always been coupe body style

Production values are > 20,000 units (except 2008 models)

Challengers are only in LHD configuration from the manufacturer

Any RHD drive Challengers have been converted by the importer in that country. There's been some in NZ and AU that I've seen posted on threads in the forum.

·
Premium Member
2014 100th Annivesary R/T
517 Posts
I would reach out to Dodge Cares for the evidence, there's nothing we can provide that you cant find for yourself on the internet.

Good luck!
-Kenny

1 - 5 of 5 Posts