Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all you car fanatics, check out my new movie trailer exclusive to YouTube.
Happy holidays,
Mulisha911

LINK TO: The Left to Die Trailer
YouTube - mulisha911's Channel

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
I didn't know what to make of it either :scratchhead:

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
somebody delete this thread.... tis like saying for all you car lovers...... here is a snail.. there was no relevance...

·
Registered
460 Posts
Sat through about half waiting for something to happen. The plot seems to be the most generic, overrused one possible for an action flick. "They took his girl and left him for dead. Now he wants her back and is going to kill them all." (paraphrased, but pretty close).

·
Banned
1,992 Posts
trailer could use a narrator instead of text - and would be better to cut it in half - rather than 90 seconds of music and a static title.

That would be a huge improvement.

And even then it could use a shot or two of *some* action or events.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Plot sounds like an episode of Walker Texas Ranger.

·
Registered
20 Posts
That has to be the biggest waste of 90 seconds I have ever experienced in my life. The fact that it is posted on a Challenger Forum, yet there is no mention of a Challenger anywhere is retarded. It's not even a trailer. The post I am typing is as much of a trailer as what I just saw. EPIC FAIL

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Thought I'd come back and find meaning to this "trailer"...guess not. Well, here's something that took alot of camera work and has excellent cinematography and a great musical score!.

·
Registered
736 Posts
I just lost 90 seconds of my life that I can never get back!

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Is this the car that is supercharged and stroked yet runs stock R/T 1/4 mile times?
It's not stroked thanks, and I've got it into the 12's with bald 22" street tires, so I'd appreciate less sarcasm. The trailer is for all my youtube viewers that I got from here for the movie we were all talking about doing, maybe you find it silly or dumb, or a complete was of 90 seconds of your life, but my 100000+ views on Youtube would beg to differ. If you didn't like it why watch it, and why leave a rude comment, just move on. And if you want to insult my car and it's time that it runs, the thing was built by HHP who i'm sure all of you know on here. My car runs about the same as most of the hopped up 6 Speeds on this site, so don't compare it to a automatic.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Don't let these people get to you. Some people are just aching for a reason to run their mouth. Nobody on here is Cecille B. DeMille.

·
Registered
723 Posts
I enjoyed the racing videos, nice shots of the inside shifting and going down the strip. One thing I did notice that there is no wheel hop on the burnouts, but it does hop on leaving on the light.

Thanks for posting it. Nice effects on the trailor, keep at it.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks guys, yeah I've notice some people can be really harsh on this forum even though we all have the same goal to share info and get the best out of what everyone has to say.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts