Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There are a couple of different threads floating about showing dealers with discounts...
but I couldn't find one in general where it's more likely to be seen... so here goes.

Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram dealer DARCARS Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Silver Spring located in Silver Spring MD

There are 12 R/T's (Including 1 Mopar'10) for $7500 off & 4 SRT's for $8000 off.

This is actually where I bought our 300c in 09... (70 or 80 miles away from here)
At the time they had similar steep discounts listed on their web site.
What they had listed was the actual discount available... and then some.

So if your looking for one... can't hurt to give them a call.

Maybe everyone could post similar links in this thread to help guys out who are still looking for leftover 2010's

·
Registered
147 Posts
There are a couple of different threads floating about showing dealers with discounts...
but I couldn't find one in general where it's more likely to be seen... so here goes.

Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram dealer DARCARS Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Silver Spring located in Silver Spring MD

There are 12 R/T's (Including 1 Mopar'10) for $7500 off & 4 SRT's for $8000 off.

This is actually where I bought our 300c in 09... (70 or 80 miles away from here)
At the time they had similar steep discounts listed on their web site.
What they had listed was the actual discount available... and then some.

So if your looking for one... can't hurt to give them a call.

Maybe everyone could post similar links in this thread to help guys out who are still looking for leftover 2010's
I don't like Torred and I live in MA, but the price on one of those base R/Ts (~25K) might be worth the train trip down there to pick it up. I have been coveting that 5.7 HEMI ever since I got my SE (though I am happy with my SE.) The only question is whether they would payoff my SE, which is unlikely.

·
Registered
65 Posts
hhmm.
funny.
i started a thread in the se general section, mentioning that i was thinking about trading in my inferno red for the same exact model (same package) in black.

they told me i could have the car, for the SAME price as what i paid for mine in april of 10.
and i asked just this month about it.
no discount.

maybe i should send them this link.

·
Registered
432 Posts
7 months ago from today I bought my new 10 Challenger SRT8 for $8,000 off MSRP via an ad in the paper plus they gave me full KBB trade in. I did see an ad for an 10 SRT8 with $7,500 off last week and all 10 R/Ts were $8,000 off. The SEs were listed for $15,888

·
Registered
999 Posts
thanks for this info man, may be very very helpful to show my local dealer that someone is selling a new Mopar 10 for 31k while theyre asking 39k for a used one!

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
As far as the Darcars link I posted goes... if you want one call them or scan the site for an e-mail address.

I worked my entire deal via e-mail... start to finish.
Neg the discount down even further, then Neg my trade-in UP all via e-mail.
When we finally came to an agreement, I drove down with the wife and we picked it up.
Numbers remained exactly as quoted on my "PRINTED" e-mails.

Only issue I had was that they prepped the car, and removed the window sticker and couldn't find it.
I made 2 more requests for it AFTER the sale that went unanswered. :(
But for what i paid for the car I wasn't going to make that big a deal out of it.

Over all it was a very smooth transaction... Believe me I would have walked if anything had changed.
I had option#2 all lined up for the drive home if this had gone south.
PS: They would have excepted my PP Discount on any of the 12 Challengers they had on the lot that day.
It was very tempting.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Chrysler will send an exact duplicate of your sticker to that dealership within 3 or 4 years of selling the car... Just go down and ask them... Usually no charge.

Congrats!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts