Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looked at a ho srt yesterday in arkansas dealer wont budge on sticker,found a ie392 in texarkana that just came in dealer wants 54485 because its super rare as they put it.yea right!!:notallthere:

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Click on this link www.edmunds.com and enter in a search of the car your looking for. Don't give them your phone number and make the dealerships respond by e-mail. Dealershps from your area will make offers knowing they have to give a lower price to get your business. After you get the quotes then you can start pitting each dealership against each other for identical vehicles.

·
Registered
899 Posts
looked at a ho srt yesterday in arkansas dealer wont budge on sticker,found a ie392 in texarkana that just came in dealer wants 54485 because its super rare as they put it.yea right!!:notallthere:
Iam in the same boat right now....salesguy said the 2011's aren't going to affect 2010 pricing because they will be limited edition...I told him the 392IE is limited..but the normal 2011 SRT8's wont be....he didnt have an answer for that.:notallthere:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Bargains are available nationwide, you just have to look in more than 1 market.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Orange Coast Dodge in Costa mesa, CA, has new 2010 SRTs at $36k. Check them out online.
Wow they've got a huge selection of Orange & Black & Silver SRTs for $35k-$36k!

And FF & Inf Red & DWB R/Ts for $27k - $29k!

Now is the time to grab one if you can live with any of these colors!!

I'm tempted to buy another one.......

·
Banned
557 Posts
You definitely need to shop around. I'm in Tulsa and during my shopping process I contacted a dealer over in Fayettville. They were willing to play ball.

You can go to Dodge's website and put in your zip code and search for 2010 Challengers. You can even narrow down to SRT's. I think you can search up to a 200 mile radius. If you want to go further, change the zip code.

Alternatively, you can use TrueCar.com to configure a car to your preference and find pricing data and even connect with various dealers via email (highly recommended -- competition breeds lower pricing ;) )

That is what I did. Then I sent

·
Registered
891 Posts
Anyone know of any deals like that in Canada? 2010 stick SRT8 for mid 30's???

If you are a salesman reading this PM me!!
I'll say no. I have been searching/phoning/emailing all over Canada. The best 'deal' I have seen is a silver automatic SRT, no sunroof, some options for $39. I have seen loaded SRT's for around $45-46 in Calgary/Edmonton. BC stands for 'bring cash' when it comes to Challengers too, no deals there for sure. I sure hope prices get more realistic in the spring!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
You guys need to QUIT messing around with "local dealer guy" that MAKES UP all the crap about "Rare" and "Limited edition" to get you to pay Sticker or more.

NOBODY even pays sticker anymore for ANY of these cars, so find the places that are REALISTIC with their pricing like the Orange Coast place listed in this thread that posted CLEARLY on their website $4000 off ALL 2010 SRTs with Manual transmission and then buy from them.

2010 MY is what to buy NOW because DEALS can be had at MUCH lower prices than any time since these cars came back.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have two 10 srt8 left, twins, hemi orange and tor red. Auto loaded, grp2, roof nav. 46300 msrp They can be bought for 3k back of dealer invoice (41k). Depending on where u live they may qualify for more dealer incentives (each business center is different)
6spd's get additional 1500 rebate. A base 6spd could probably b had for 38-39

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I'll say no. I have been searching/phoning/emailing all over Canada. The best 'deal' I have seen is a silver automatic SRT, no sunroof, some options for $39. I have seen loaded SRT's for around $45-46 in Calgary/Edmonton. BC stands for 'bring cash' when it comes to Challengers too, no deals there for sure. I sure hope prices get more realistic in the spring!
Seen That, but I'm not sure how much lower they will go? They have about 20 Challengers at Sherwood Park Dodge. I just got my rim re cleared.
They haven't sold their FF SRT (#54) either.

Just what I seen
1 FF SRT
2 Black SRT's
1 HO SRT
1 Torred SRT
1 B5 SRT
2 FF R/t's
1 White w/ blk stripped Rally

The rest were all R/T's, maybe 1 or 2 SE's.

This is on only 1 lot of about 4 or 5 dealerships in my city.

$43 to 46 would sound about right with taxes and everything all in. In the spring when I bought mine, it was about 55 - 56 all in.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Ha! Derrick Dodge still has 30 Challengers on the lot! (on a side note: Every single one of them has a sunroof!)

Right now in the States, you can get a FF RT for $29 and an SRT for $35K! What I find ironic and absolutely mind-boggling, is that today, the Canadian dollar is HIGHER than the US dollar (40,000 US is 39,840 Can) and the Canadian cars are still $10K more!!! Un-friggin-real....

·
Registered
85 Posts
My local Dodge dealer has several RTs, none of them were discounted the last time I checked. He said the problem was that none of the 2011s had arrived yet, so there weren't any great incentives right now. He did say if I found one within a 200-300 mile radius at another dealer that he could try and get it for me.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
...found a ie392 in texarkana that just came in dealer wants 54485 because its super rare as they put it.yea right!!:notallthere:
Took 10 seconds on Ebay to find one of those "super rare" 392's with a buy it now price under $50 (link here). Oh wait, here's another. Oh, my bad, here's another one.

And the dealers start the same crap again that caused a lot of them to get stuck with 10's on their lots they can't dump. I'm guessing that dealer added a $5K market adjustment for the "super rare" car?

As for deals on 10 SRT's there are too many to list. I've seen some deals that have had me tempted even though I don't particularly want a new one.

·
Registered
899 Posts
I was checking BC dealers yesterday..you are right, no deals out there. It would be fun to fly out there and drive the car home but no dice.

The deals will come when the 2011's begin arriving which is starting to happen..I just want a base '10 SRT 6-speed in any color except Fuschia or Yellow. That Nav system would be outdated in a few years and sunroofs are lame and add weight IMO.

Let me know if you find the dealers willing to play ball...

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
i was offered $8k off a 2010 black srt in August 2010....before i decided to wait for the 2011 IE i found $6k off HO and $4,500 off PCP...and that was 6 months ago....you should have no problem finding $8k off any SRT now....

when dealers screw with you then move on...drive a couple of hours....none of the local dealers would order me a IE392 in Sept 2010, so i went 3 hours away...they were glad to make $1,500 for 5 minutes(to order it)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts