Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally have the chance to be in the market for a new Challenger. In my area there is still a 2016 Scat Pack. I couldn't help to notice that there are better deals for a 2017. It seems incentives and rebates expired last month for the 2016's. Is it worth the time to go talk to them for the 2016 or just focus on the 2017's. Just wondering if anybody in the forum has gotten a good deal for a 2016 recently? Thanks in advance for any input.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Finally have the chance to be in the market for a new Challenger. In my area there is still a 2016 Scat Pack. I couldn't help to notice that there are better deals for a 2017. It seems incentives and rebates expired last month for the 2016's. Is it worth the time to go talk to them for the 2016 or just focus on the 2017's. Just wondering if anybody in the forum has gotten a good deal for a 2016 recently? Thanks in advance for any input.
2017 models don't have an SD card and instead, have Apple/Android support. I prefer the SD card and got a smoking deal on my 2016 SRT 392, albeit 1-2 months ago, in Canada.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts

I picked up my 2016 SPS in march and paid 43.5k.... not the best price, but not horrible either. there are deals to be had on the 2016, you just need to find the right dealer.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
My Dodge dealer had a new 2016 HC marked down to $66K. It stickered at $72K. They finally sold it I understand, not sure what they ended up getting for it. Deals are out there.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I could get a better deal on 2017 then I could on 2016 making it a no brainer. 18's are being ordered any day now so the depreciation hit is way more than the discount. Don't wreck it and if you do make sure you have gap insurance or your way upside down.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I couldn't help to notice that there are better deals for a 2017. It seems incentives and rebates expired last month for the 2016's. Is it worth the time to go talk to them for the 2016 or just focus on the 2017's. Just wondering if anybody in the forum has gotten a good deal for a 2016 recently?
You are correct that the rebates expired after last month for 2016's. I bought a 2016 at the end of last month for $9,900 off MSRP but a good chunk of that was the rebate that is not being offered this month. The extra depreciation from being a year older is significant too. I would go 2017 now. Not sure why they didn't keep the 2016 rebate until they sold them all.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Picked up a '16 M6 SP loaded for $11k under MSRP yesterday. Make an offer on the car, and see what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
267 Posts
Ya a week ago I picked up a 16 SRT for $43k so there are some deals. That was minus tax and title and $11k reduced. Total was $48k out the door. It has everything I wanted! There was another one just like it in Vegas at Desert 215. Almost flew there, but my local dealer had one and beat their price.

·
Registered
178 Posts
The dealer near me still has 2 '16 Hellcats. If only I were in the market for one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts