1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
337 Posts
Jaw Drop!

Man that color is awesome. Glad to see Dodge doing some press to show just how cool these cars are.

Thanks for posting.

B5

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Nice vid....thanks for posting!

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Awesome, thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
The tranny is differen't in 2011 manual? I thought they all had the viper tranny?

·
Registered
145 Posts
That is a striking color for the challenger. Probably the best of the high impact colors so far imho. I wouldn't buy a car that color myself, but I do appreciate it as an enthusiast.

·
Super Moderator
14,139 Posts
Great video. Jay Leno has got to be the luckiest guy in the world. In one of his car videos, he said the reason that he got into show business was to get money to buy cars- not girls! One cool think about him is that he drives all of his collectible cars. In fact, he has two mechanics who do nothing but keep his collection in top running shape.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Thanks a bunch for sharing the video. I always enjoy Lenos' comments and evaluations. that is one cool car. Be better in Yellow or Red.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I love this color the more I see it. I can't wait until mine gets here.

I am a little hurt that Jay thinks my 65 Barracuda is unsafe..........:thumbsup:

Thanks for posting!!!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Cool video. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Leno has another car...Great news. Unemployment is rampant but at least Leno has another car to drive once a year.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I didn't know that the 392 had the MDS. SRT8's don't have that, do they? My R/T has it. I love that feature.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Great video, thanks for sharing it. Its good to finally see the actual GWE on a car. If Dodge had shared any information about that color availability when other manufacturers were rolling out their 2011s I would probably be waiting for a GWE SRT right now instead of driving my PCP.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I didn't know that the 392 had the MDS. SRT8's don't have that, do they? My R/T has it. I love that feature.
Dodge Chief Giles explains it halfway through the video...the auto-stick 392/SRT now has MDS feature and that is the main reason they ended up with a close as can be to a 392 CI displacement after enabling that feature throughout the engine buildup.

6 Speed is left alone as it should be.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Man, I can hardly wait. Sorry Leno doesen't appreciate the awesome GWE color. Still, the video doesen't do justice how great that color is going to look!

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Great video! Giles is one cool guy. 392 freaking rocks. :browsmiley:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts