Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
Interesting version of the rear stripe :thumbsup:
I had a yellow '72 Charger that I painted yellow once apon a time, I thought it looked pretty good. I sold it and the new owner added a few graphics that really looked good, I thought "I wish I thought of that" :eek2:.

·
Registered
694 Posts
brave is a good word for it. also have a black '09 r/t that i gave to my daughter as her car shot craps, everbody loves that color. tremendous number of looks, but is a color that you love passionately or think it's way over the top. i added a '12 yellow jacket tribute body stripe as i think yellow has to be broken up with another color to make it really bling.father's day '17 as car is tribute to my old mopar mechanic, gone 27yrs but never forgotten

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Somebody in a bright Yellow 15+ SXT blew past me on I-79 north of Pittsburgh yesterday. Had a PA vanity plate "USA-BILT".

I guess he's unaware that he's driving a Canadian Built car made of 40% foreign parts, on a German chassis, from an Italian company.

·
Registered
2017 yellow jacket RT
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
brave is a good word for it. also have a black '09 r/t that i gave to my daughter as her car shot craps, everbody loves that color. tremendous number of looks, but is a color that you love passionately or think it's way over the top. i added a '12 yellow jacket tribute body stripe as i think yellow has to be broken up with another color to make it really bling.father's day '17 as car is tribute to my old mopar mechanic, gone 27yrs but never forgotten
I like those stripes

·
Registered
2017 yellow jacket RT
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
After seeing more and more black stripes I feel like I definitely need more myself. I love the contrast! Hmmm Maybe start with my rear spoiler?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Plugs for bumper

Like you car!! Just got mine back. Sold my first one missed it so much had to find another one. Found one with 14k miles on it Heck it still has the original tires on it. They are stamped 1912 go figure.. Has all options with appearance package. The only thing 4 nasty holes in the bumper. How do i fix it with out replacing the cover? I like the way you covered the holes with plugs. Where do you find them? Thanks Ry

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,635 Posts
Try Bumper Plugs , or some have found the right size Christmas tree plugs and painted them body color

A Guy

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Somebody in a bright Yellow 15+ SXT blew past me on I-79 north of Pittsburgh yesterday. Had a PA vanity plate "USA-BILT".

I guess he's unaware that he's driving a Canadian Built car made of 40% foreign parts, on a German chassis, from an Italian company.
:lol: .......yup!:lol:

·
Registered
694 Posts
:lol: .......yup!:lol:
& if you got a sp 392, mexican built engine, but what the heck. needs a suitor bad. having to buy epa credits can't last forever.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts