Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys, I would like to see anyone's custom emblems on the back end of their challenger. I was thinking of putting Challenger (script emblem) and then the R/T emblem but i plan to put them on the fenders and want to get a custom emblem done for the spoiler. any pics posted will be appreacited.. enjoy your sunday...

·
Registered
1,067 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
428 Posts
R/T emblems

These R/T emblems are from a 98 Dakota R/T door. I also have a reflective Challenger T/A decal on the spoiler with the T/A replaced with a smaller version of the R/T door emblem. I can get pics of the spoiler tomorrow

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,051 Posts
Reactions: RunningWithBeers

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,051 Posts
I went with the old style Challenger script.

I like this too.....I have a couple of those Challenger script emblems......might have to do this to mine...... :5:

Reactions: ShakerGirl0237

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Very nice Jay....I like dat............. :5:
Thanks I carried the design over to the interior and the engine bay as well. I wanted to have it look like the AAR was an option from Dodge for the Challenger. Though I still want to add an old shield stlyled AAR logo either to the engine cover or the ABS cover.

Take it easy
Jay

Attachments

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
When I installed my AFR barracuda grill, I removed the "Challenger" and R/T emblems from the grill. Shaved off the clips and applied 3M tape and installed it in the rear deck lid.

Attachments

·
Registered
312 Posts
Installed an SRT8 spoiler, painted flat black, had a custom badge made, painted the DODGE letters Black to stand out a little more. Just a few subtle changes to set it apart.

Attachments

Reactions: SecretCajunMann

·
Registered
171 Posts
Here's mine

Not the best picture but hopefully you can see it.

Edited for a better picture.

Attachments

Reactions: SecretCajunMann

·
Registered
104 Posts
I went with the old style Challenger script.
Was going to put the script emblem on the driver's side of the spoiler. But now I'm torn after seeing it lined up with the SRT logo.. geez :scratchhead:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts