Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perhaps my favorite non-Heritage color. I think a Core in this color with the Vapor wheels and blacked-out grill would have an industrial badass look. So let's see 'em!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Here is my '13 R/T the day I got her. The Viper wheels look nice in the previous post. I plan on getting wheels this spring and was leaning toward gray vipers or 338's ? You think it would be too much gray ?

Attachments

·
Registered
601 Posts
Not a Core but ....

NICE!!!! JSC. Do you know what percentage your tint is? Any issues?

As for me, I'll post mine in 6-8 weeks if I don't go nutts waiting for it. It's only been a few days and I'm already going nutts because the dealer didn't give me the VON yet and I'm freaking out they didn't even order it yet.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Here is my '13 R/T the day I got her. The Viper wheels look nice in the previous post. I plan on getting wheels this spring and was leaning toward gray vipers or 338's ? You think it would be too much gray ?
I have anthracite spokes on my Torque Thrusts and they look great. So do the chrome Heritage wheels.
WF

·
Registered
302 Posts
NICE!!!! JSC. Do you know what percentage your tint is? Any issues?

As for me, I'll post mine in 6-8 weeks if I don't go nutts waiting for it. It's only been a few days and I'm already going nutts because the dealer didn't give me the VON yet and I'm freaking out they didn't even order it yet.
Thanks. Tint is solargard 20% which I'm told is really like a 15%. I have their smoke version. From an angle it has a lot of glare which makes it look even darker which is nice. I'm very happy with it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
302 Posts
Not really. I usually tint my vehicles with limo tint but I didn't go that low on the challenger because of the smaller windows. Very rarely do I have to roll a window down to back up

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 33 Posts