Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok everybody has the r/t stripe the hockey stick and so forth. Now let's see what else is out there.

I just got my Carbon Fiber stripe on yesterday and love it.

Hood is also Carbon Fiber

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Enjoy!

Here's my silver leaf stripes, with red outline, hand painted by Mitch Kim in Clackamas, OR;

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Here is a shot of the hood stripe I added to the TA hood

·
Registered
112 Posts
Q

·
0 Posts
I deleted my SRT Rally stripes and replace them with a belt line stripe. I'm still thinking about adding the "T" stripe on the hood but am happy with the look for now.
EVERYTHING really flows well. The style of the wheels, color and the stripe staying in line with the body curves. NICE.

·
Banned
349 Posts
I deleted my SRT Rally stripes and replace them with a belt line stripe. I'm still thinking about adding the "T" stripe on the hood but am happy with the look for now.
This car is so nicely done. It looks absolutely awesome! Not over done at all, it is dead on the money IMO. If this were mine, I would leave it as is as to not cross over that fine line of over doing it. This car is striking!

·
Banned
349 Posts
Yeah, at first glance I said "PERFECT" out loud.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Indeed!

I think for a lot of us finding that "perfect look" and not crossing over "the line" is something that we strive for. Personally, IMHO I think more owners than not, end up crossing the line. But that is just my opinion and when I owned all of my classics, I was a hardcore purist, something I am shying away from with my Challenger as I am delving into the modding world a little and trying to have some "fun". However, I still cringe when I see all the stickers and what I consider gaudy and tacky airbrush paintwork etc. (no offense). But hey, to each his own right?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
EVERYTHING really flows well. The style of the wheels, color and the stripe staying in line with the body curves. NICE.
This car is so nicely done. It looks absolutely awesome! Not over done at all, it is dead on the money IMO. If this were mine, I would leave it as is as to not cross over that fine line of over doing it. This car is striking!
Yeah, at first glance I said "PERFECT" out loud.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Thanks much guys. I really appreciate the kind words. :IThankYou:

Q

·
0 Posts
Indeed!

I think for a lot of us finding that "perfect look" and not crossing over "the line" is something that we strive for. Personally, IMHO I think more owners than not, end up crossing the line. But that is just my opinion and when I owned all of my classics, I was a hardcore purist, something I am shying away from with my Challenger as I am delving into the modding world a little and trying to have some "fun". However, I still cringe when I see all the stickers and what I consider gaudy and tacky airbrush paintwork etc. (no offense). But hey, to each his own right?
It's real easy to over do something. When I was a kid I can honestly say that I cringe in looking at what I had done to some of my previous rides. Like, "what the Hell was I thinking?!?!?" type cringing. LOL

1 - 20 of 44 Posts