Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally getting close to pulling the trigger on a T/A hood. Lots of different styles/paint schemes out there. Looking to get some idea's. Show them off guys & gals.

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts

Here ya go - probably one of my best pics

Open grilles

Not a ram air setup, but it is open.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I love T/A hoods!!!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Looking good guys. I like how you both have the scoop color matching the hood and car. Gives the hood a whole new look versus the flat black look. Not that there's anything wrong with that look lol :D

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There's the flat black look. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

·
Registered
1,978 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Bvigne01,

Yes it's fiberglass and I can switch the scoops out. Currently running my shaker but it's about time to put the TA back on.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Lets see MOPAR get off their butts and start producing the functional hoof kit that has been on backorder forever. Or, lets see some cheap Chinese knock-off company beat them to it.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Lets see MOPAR get off their butts and start producing the functional hoof kit that has been on backorder forever. Or, lets see some cheap Chinese knock-off company beat them to it.
What is the deal with that? When I bought my Vent Kit in feb 12, there were 3 in the country.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I like those, they were used on the sides of the scoop, there is also an Air Grabber sticker for under hood that is the same dimension as the Ram Charger sticker.fwiw

1 - 20 of 188 Posts