Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lets see some Go Mango love on here, show us what you got!

Here's mine:

Things did
:
Deleted block Challenger grill emblem

Things to do
:

Billet Technologies CC (ordered)
Challenger rear script emblem to replace block "D O D G E" (ordered)
Matte black fuel door (ordered)
Tint (when it warms up as it adheres much better during the warmer months)
Flat black license plate frame (ordered)
Car cover

I snagged a garage spot 2 blocks from my apt starting April 1st. Around here garage parking is not easy to come by.

·
Registered
13,618 Posts
So, if you get the SPAG on a Shaker it deletes the shaker stripe?
Correct, the tail stripe included with SPAG overrides the Shaker stripes.

You can get the SPS three ways..

Shaker stripes
SPAG tail stripe
No stripes at all

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Shaker stripes
SPAG tail stripe
No stripes at all

Cool. I'm not a big fan of the SPAG tail stripe (it really shoulda been made to go all the way to the bottom) , but for some reason it works with the shaker quite nicely.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,417 Posts

Shaker stripes
SPAG tail stripe
No stripes at all

add a small item - the only way to get stripe delete is with the standard Shaker package. If you order SPAG, you can't omit the tail stripe - part of the package.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Pictures in signature. Need to find time to do an actual photoshoot. Nice looking rides, everyone!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
2016, just a CAI, and the inner head light punched out. 6M. Would love it if wed go a week without snow!!
Interesting stripes, I have seen those on ebay. Did you apply them yourself?
All you need now is the matte black Vapor Edition fuel door to be complete. I'm waiting on mine as we speak. The Chrome door is an eye sore (a chrome pimple, haha) on these cars, especially since everything else has the blacked out treatment!
Thankfully it looks like the snow is done out here (Queens, NY). I'm giving it a few more days for the remainder of the road salt to wash away.

Pictures in signature. Need to find time to do an actual photoshoot. Nice looking rides, everyone!
Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts

Interesting stripes, I have seen those on ebay. Did you apply them yourself?
All you need now is the matte black Vapor Edition fuel door to be complete. I'm waiting on mine as we speak. The Chrome door is an eye sore (a chrome pimple, haha) on these cars, especially since everything else has the blacked out treatment!
Thankfully it looks like the snow is done out here (Queens, NY). I'm giving it a few more days for the remainder of the road salt to wash away.

Thanks!
Stripes came on the car, and I just ordered the black fuel door today. Absolutely hate the chrome one. Its great that you guys are seeing some relief from the snow finally, hopefully it stays that way!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Stripes came on the car, and I just ordered the black fuel door today. Absolutely hate the chrome one. Its great that you guys are seeing some relief from the snow finally, hopefully it stays that way!
I originally ordered the black fuel door a couple of weeks ago and the one I received had a defect in the coating. I returned it and considered just leaving the chrome one, but it's just too much, so I went ahead and re-ordered it.

I just looked at the forecast, 30% chance of snow showers next Monday... %%&$%&*^%&^%$^*&%!!??

This winter has been a cruel joke, nothing all winter and then snow all at once in March. It's been so long since I went for a drive that I'm starting to forget how much fun my car is.

This thread is just making the wait for my TA 392 even worse.
A Go Mango T/A sounds awesome! Post pics when she arrives.

I was just checking out the Yellow Jacket thread, that's a sharp color too.
As for the T/A I think it looks best in Go Mango, then Go Green and Yellow Jacket 3rd.

Yellow cars remind me too much of the NYC yellow cabs I used to drive, haha.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
My neighbor across the street from me routinely fires up and drives his GoMango Hellcat around here, it's beautiful!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Got her out of the barn last night for the season. Been a long winter, but it was time well spent adding mods and goodies.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 85 Posts