Dodge Challenger Forum banner

61 - 80 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Was it an E&G Louver? How difficult to put on the car, if E&G looks l ike it is held on by 8 attachments which are bonded to the glass with 3m double sided tape? Did you use any adhesion promoter? Helps he tape stick better to the glass, in the directions.

Buy 3M Automotive Adhesion Promoter, Sponge Applicator Packet, 2.5 cc 06396 at Advance Auto Parts
I just used some heavy duty two sided tape and then put silicone around the edges of the mounts to keep mositure out..IT works like a champ. I drove my earlier chally from Texas to Washington with the same and had no issues, and that was hauling some butt. I really don't recall the brand, but what you mentioned really sounds familiar.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Was it an E&G Louver? How difficult to put on the car, if E&G looks l ike it is held on by 8 attachments which are bonded to the glass with 3m double sided tape? Did you use any adhesion promoter? Helps he tape stick better to the glass, in the directions.

Buy 3M Automotive Adhesion Promoter, Sponge Applicator Packet, 2.5 cc 06396 at Advance Auto Parts
I just used some heavy duty two sided tape and then put silicone around the edges of the mounts to keep moisture out..IT works like a champ. I drove my earlier chally from Texas to Washington with the same and had no issues, and that was hauling some butt. I really don't recall the brand, but what you mentioned really sounds familiar.

·
Registered
Dodge Challenger RT
1,066 Posts
My 2016 R/T Shaker
I personally didn't like Gomango much but I saw that someone in my area has a shaker with tint, black wheels and the shaker stripes like yours. It looks absolutely badass. Ok, perhaps I'm a bit biased in that I like shakers but hey.. it sure won me over on the color. lol

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,724 Posts
Black is like bacon...add it to anything and it makes it better >:)

A Guy

·
Registered
117 Posts
At Hanksters Hot Rods in Daytona and in front of Daytona International Speedway...

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just get a plain Scat and add the classic stripes......

·
Registered
117 Posts
Can't wait to get her out of the barn!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

61 - 80 of 85 Posts