Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 487 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinking about adding some vinyl and decal work on to my Challenger. I have some ideas but wanting to see what all y'all have done. Post some pictures!

Here's a picture of my Challenger. If you got any ideas for mine, I'd like to hear them!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
Vinyl graphics are nice way to customize your car. I like the bumble-bee stripe on the new Scat Packs. For my car, I just think side stripes break it up a little. My car has the pearl and black interior, so I went with this...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Here is my Scat Pack. Had this done a couple of weeks ago. Removed the scat pack stripe and had these custom scat pack billboard style put on.

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Here is my Scat Pack. Had this done a couple of weeks ago. Removed the scat pack stripe and had these custom scat pack billboard style put on.
Nice! Was the SP bumblebee tail stripe difficult to remove? My incoming 2016 SPS has it and I'm already considering removing it to add the classic R/T type side stripes.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I don't think it was that hard to remove. But the guy who designed mine actually did all of the work of removal and installing the new vinyl. So I really don't know.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That looks crazy good!! Never seen that! Unique piece of vinyl!! I've been wanting something like that but with a green hornet!

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Did you guys do it yourself? I'd like to add some to mine (16 SXT+) as well. Where did you buy your decals?

I bought the stripes before my car was delivered, and my dealer's body shop did the install.

I would highly suggest trying "Big Worm" graphics for your striping needs.

1 - 20 of 487 Posts
About this Discussion
486 Replies
197 Participants
PaVaSteeler
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing