Dodge Challenger Forum banner

501 - 519 of 519 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
I had mine custom applied from a place here in Tucson from materials I chose from stock.
( they did my 2011 Challenger stripes as well. ) Nice people and top notch work but, VERY expensive. Further details upon request.

·
Registered
Boosted 2014 R/T Shaker M6
2,169 Posts
I had mine custom applied from a place here in Tucson from materials I chose from stock.
( they did my 2011 Challenger stripes as well. ) Nice people and top notch work but, VERY expensive. Further details upon request.
No details except which shop you went to and some photos please.

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger R/T Plus Shaker
88 Posts
Some nice changes/additions. I am not a fan of the black Shaker stripes per se. I thought about adding a white R/T or T/A side stripe but it would not look good with the black Shaker stripes. White stripes make a car look "cleaner" in my opinion (well other than a white car). My 1973 Duster 340 was blue with white landau top and side strips.

How difficult are the factory stripes to remove? Just use a heat gun? Any adhesive residue?

·
Premium Member
2,220 Posts
How difficult are the factory stripes to remove? Just use a heat gun? Any adhesive residue?
Definitely try a hair dryer. A heat gun is too hot. Any residue left can come off with Goo-Gone. It's lemon based, and won't harm your paint.

·
Registered
52 Posts

·
Vendor
1,720 Posts

·
Registered
2019 AWD SXT +
317 Posts
Just added some hood side stripes to go with my main hood stripes. Trying to keep it unique. Also added the 1970s Dodge emblem on the quarter panels.

IMG_4332.png

View attachment 984241

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 SRT392 A8 in white pearl coat
1,328 Posts
Finally took the plunge. Picked up some red hash marks for the front fenders that had "SRT" just under them. I cut the "SRT" portion off the hash marks, and installed them just in front of the rear wheels. I'm loving the look. Then I applied the hash marks minus the sections that normally went on the hood. They don't fit my hood as I have an SRT with the single hood scoop... the hash marks are designed for standard Challenger hoods with the twin scoops. So in keeping with my minimalist mindset, I'm a happy camper.
Untitled by gary house, on Flickr

·
Registered
11 Posts
Not the best pictures.. But here goes... I put classic script on the fenders and between the tail lights, engine call outs on the hood. Tangerine R/T stripes and R/T decal on the hood..
I know I'm quoting something 2 years old but this is awesome. Making me want to do the same with my GT and change the graphic to say GT obviously

·
Vendor
1,720 Posts
501 - 519 of 519 Posts