Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not much into window decals (or any graphics in general), but I do have a NRA decal I want to display, not sure which window it would look good on. So...please post picks of your window decals and graphics....

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
Exterior. I wax it like it was part of the body of the car.

·
Registered
2008 Challenger SRT8 #1101
263 Posts
Here are my distressed flags from elevated auto styling.

I added the color lines, green for supporting military & red for firefighters/first responders.

I'm going to match these on my '05 Magnum RT as well.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Looks good! We usually put what's important to us on the windows. I'm debating on putting my decal on the lower left back window like yours, or the drivers' side quarter window.
Thanks. I thought about the quarter windows but only the smaller orange one looked decent there. Seemed to me they either gotta be small or large to go there. The medium sized one on the right just never seemed to fit "just right".

·
Registered
2008 Challenger SRT8 #1101
263 Posts

·
Registered
Boosted 2014 R/T Shaker M6
2,067 Posts
You can see what I have in my garage, and they are similar to the NRA decal.

·
Registered
465 Posts
First modification I performed to the car after purchasing in 2014 and still in place today. These particular decals were originally placed on all 1970 Dodge A-B-E-body cars equipped with the 340, 383, 426, or 440 engine.

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
894 Posts
The other day I saw a Challenger on the Parkway East Inbound in Pittsburgh. It had a "Scat Pack Club" decal on the rear side windows. Maybe 8" or so, looked cool, retro. But it was on a V6 Challenger, so I hope he has another one also.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,313 Posts

A Guy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts