Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been trying to track down a Chrysler service manual for an '09 Chally SRT8. Found lots of old links but all have expired. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
9,433 Posts
Here’s one from 2006: 2006-LX-ServiceManual.pdf

That is the closest you will be able to find without buying one I’m afraid.

NOTE: that is a 1200+ page PDF. I would advise against trying to open it on your phone. Best to save off and use a PC or tablet to go through

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I have a factory 2009 Challenger CD (no longer available from Chrysler) that I would consider selling.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Cruiserdan,
Thanks for replying. Did you still own the '70 R/T SE? What are you looking to get for the CD?

·
Registered
Furious Fuchsia 2010 Challenger R/T Classic A5
605 Posts
There are CD versions of the manual on eBay which might be easier than finding a good/safe link or going through TechAuthority. You can also find the massive 5-volume '08 Charger service manuals on eBay for under $300 - skip the fools trying to make $500+. Underneath the sheetmetal most things LX apply to the LC too.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Hey Cruiserdan,
Thanks for replying. Did you still own the '70 R/T SE? What are you looking to get for the CD?
Yes, I still have the 70. I sold my 09 SRT8 to get a 50th Anniversary wide body.

I'll send you a private message.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,433 Posts
I have a factory 2009 Challenger CD (no longer available from Chrysler) that I would consider selling.
You have poached my sale, sir, and I expect, nay, demand to be compensated to the tune of my original asking price!

The only question now is how will PayPal take a cut of zero dollars...you know what, let's make it easy on everybody. When you paypal me the $0.00, choose Friends and Family so Paypal cannot take a percentage. Deal?

Reactions: cruiserdan

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
You have poached my sale, sir, and I expect, nay, demand to be compensated to the tune of my original asking price!

The only question now is how will PayPal take a cut of zero dollars...you know what, let's make it easy on everybody. When you paypal me the $0.00, choose Friends and Family so Paypal cannot take a percentage. Deal?
Can I get back to you next week?:p

·
Premium Member
9,433 Posts
Can I get back to you next week?:p
Take all the time you need, but I should point out that there is a 20% interest rate on the outstanding balance. Further, any missed payment dates will increase the outstanding balance by the interest accrued. It really is a terrible cycle of debt, I freely admit to that. :devilish:

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Take all the time you need, but I should point out that there is a 20% interest rate on the outstanding balance. Further, any missed payment dates will increase the outstanding balance by the interest accrued. It really is a terrible cycle of debt, I freely admit to that. :devilish:
How about half now and half next payday? I'm a bit short at the moment. 👛

1 - 12 of 12 Posts