Dodge Challenger Forum banner

license plate

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  A Guy 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Not sure if this is really a "Mod" but I think it made a huge difference. Florida has a lot of specialty plates, manatees, dolphins, turtles, colleges, sports, etc.

I looked for a black plate because I thought it would look nice on my black car. I got the thought from RacerX (I think) on Youtube. I think it's a huge difference- much more than I thought it would be.

Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Car
Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Hood

See less See more
#4 ·
MP concepts. Just what I wanted looks wise. Not sure I am crazy about it being held on by double side tape only, but time will tell.

#7 ·
Yes, looks good. CA has 60-70's vintage black plates again, yellow digits...I ordered them for mine. It's $50 for new plates, and $40 a year to keep them, but worth it.
Luxe Auto has the marker lamp and reflector pre-cut tints, and they make a big difference too. Check 'em out: Vehicle Specific Kits

Not my car, but will post up when the plates come in. They're saying a couple of months due to the pandemic. I did do the rear lamp seperator debadge and overlay though, mine is satin and looks really good. No more scratches or finger prints from closing the deck.

#8 ·
That vintage plate was what he had on the Utube.

Mine is a "support law enforcement" with some of the proceeds going to the widows and orphans fund (not really the name of it) maybe get me out with a warning if on the fence./

I am debating on the markers, not sure how far I want to black it out. So many done, trying not to be just another, If I do it I think I will pop them out and paint them. I'm not good with stickers, never get them straight.

I like the stripe on that car. I am thinking of striping in matte black be very subtle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.