Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
I guess that REALLY depends where you live and when you drive. I would in the summer here "if I didn't mind cleaning them"....

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
As long as you do what some people do before entering a house...........
Take your shoes off before you come in..................

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
As long as you do what some people do before entering a house...........
Take your shoes off before you come in..................
Ahhhhh, shoes off........ Is it illegal to drive without shoes???

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
I’ve seen luxury cars with matching parchment seats and floor mats: the mats look like shit after a few months, no matter how much you clean them.

·
Super Moderator
16,209 Posts
I’ve seen luxury cars with matching parchment seats and floor mats: the mats look like shit after a few months, no matter how much you clean them.
I used Lloyd's clear overlay mats - one of my cars has a light interior color (and carpets) called "Oyster" which is a cream color. In the rainy weather those overlays are used.

I use the same things in my SPS - I can still see the red border on the mats (I have black / ruby leather) and even though the field is black, it would still not look great if I didn't use something to prevent the mud/ grit and ongoing wet weather. [it rains a lot in Oregon...]

Reactions: aldo90731

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
Had light matts in one car. Never again for me, just a real PITA to keep clean and like already stated, looked like hell after about six months.

Matts get dirty, and light colored matts get really dirty quick. I'm not going to put protectors on matts, but that's just me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts