Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lighted Fuse Box 2.0

So last year I did a lighted fuse box cover that was the rave at shows.

**But, this past winter I decided to step it up one more time, and make the Mod more "MOPAR" looking than just a lighted open top box.

Just installed the cover this past weekend!

I may even have to tone down the brightness a little!

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
So last year I did a lighted fuse box cover that was the rave at shows.

**But, this past winter I decided to step it up one more time, and make the Mod more "MOPAR" looking than just a lighted open top box.

Just installed the cover this past weekend!

I may even have to tone down the brightness a little!

Great idea ,I like it,nice job.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Very nice... if i didn't have custom airbrush on mine, I'd be asking for more info. :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Great Mod, love it !

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Beautiful. What did you do with your old one? I have a great spot for it.
Jim,

You interested in the old one?
It has green LEDs in it.
But they can easily be swapped out.
And, after seeing the Lexan scratch, I have extra pieces of glass already cut.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Your pm box is full. I can get you my phone number or email too. Whatever works best for you.
Sorry about that.
I hadn't taken a good look at my mail box in a while.
It's pretty clean now...try me again.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I got the cover all on today. I have a question or two. How did you get the cover off to get it cut away to expose the circuit board ? Do those two rivets pull right out ? And then the next question. Once I finished and closed the hood I looked and thought that fuse box is kinda under the hood heat vent , do you think the lid would keep water out? Never even thought once about this till I was finished! Kind of a duh moment for me. ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1523237824.699037.jpg ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1523237841.838659.jpg

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I got the cover all on today. I have a question or two. How did you get the cover off to get it cut away to expose the circuit board ? Do those two rivets pull right out ? And then the next question. Once I finished and closed the hood I looked and thought that fuse box is kinda under the hood heat vent , do you think the lid would keep water out? Never even thought once about this till I was finished! Kind of a duh moment for me. View attachment 904025 View attachment 904033
See my pm.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts