Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lightweight Bumper Support, which is 22lbs lighter then stock, equates to a reduction of 52.8 lbs at center of mass. Manufactured from tubular aluminum these bumper supports replace the OE heavy steel support yet still allow for the plastic “skeleton” to be used to support the bumper covers. A perfect addition to your drag or roadrace car where weight savings equals faster times. Installation is straight forward and can be accomplished with basic hand tools.
They’re in new like condition. They retail for $230 a piece plus shipping. I’m asking $380 for both. I’m in the South of Charlotte area.

·
Registered
307 Posts
No I do have to drive to A2speed soon thats in VA but can you check the fed ex ground price for shipping to zip code 25303 which is Charleston WV thanks and let me know and I can just put that on to the PayPal I send you

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I’ve to give priority to someone who wants both or local members.
I’ve gotten shipping costs from usps ups and fedex and usps came at the lowest. The other two cost twice as much. Shipping cost is between $28 and $40 depending on the zip code.
I’m also firm on the price.
FYI, I have this posted on another forum as well. Will go down the list started with member’s post. Thank you.

·
Registered
307 Posts
It might help if you list or tell others on this forum your price you are asking for the rear bumper support itself and then let them know what shipping cost is.

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It might help if you list or tell others on this forum your price you are asking for the rear bumper support itself and then let them know what shipping cost is.

You’re next on the list for the rear. I sent you a PM.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts