Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to make my Challenger different - surprised it was not already taken!

Attachments

·
Registered
535 Posts
For some reason the Texas plates never look real to me

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For some reason the Texas plates never look real to me
I understand, when they changed from "embossed" to "flat" is when they began to look somewhat surrealistic! Also, when I ordered mine (you can only order 7 letters when they are available - about 3 times per year) there are literally hundreds of background styles and colors to choose from.

·
Registered
535 Posts
We can only have 7 letters, but don't have any choices on the plate style or colors.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We can only have 7 letters, but don't have any choices on the plate style or colors.
The ability to order "7 Letters" ONLY comes about 3 or 4 times per year and ONLY for a day or two, however there are 100s of choices as noted by Danner. The balance of the year one can only order 6 letters which is more limiting when trying to come up with something.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I saw a camaro that had black plate with reflective red letters here in TX. It looked pretty sick. It was at night too and the letters looked like the were made out of neons lights or something lol
I like Crobar!

Reactions: Crobar
1 - 9 of 9 Posts