Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Also, "limited" doesn't necessarily mean "special". Although, some people in the forum get their boxers/panties in a bunch if you remind them of this fact. :yesnod:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Can anyone tell me where to find the build # is located for my 09' srt8 limited edition?
Quoted from another thread....
Guys for your information ALL the srt models are considered limited edition (as far as production line cars are concerned)due to the fact that a specific department< (SRT division) is slated to built this cars,they have dedicated designer teams,production lines and shops,as well as a separate budget for designing this cars,NOW the limited production serialed number cars (example 2008 srt8 challys,2005 YELLOW FEVER AND CONMEMORATIVE EDITION RAM SRT 10,ETC)ARE REALLY limited EDITION CARS WITHIN THIS GROUP,YOU KNOW THIS BY CHECKING THE SERIALED NUMBERED PLATES ON THE DASHES,DEALERS USE SOMETIMES THIS DESCRIPTION ON THE WINDOW STICKER TO MARK UP THEIR CARS,DONT BLAME THEM FOR TRYING TO MAKE MONEY,JUST FIGHT AND YOU GET A FAIR PRICE,THE CARS GET MARKED UP BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHO WILL BUY THEM,SOMETIMES PEOPLE FROM OVERSEAS COME AND PAY WHATEVER THEY SEE ON THE WINDOW BECAUSE THEY SEND THEM AWAY AND MAKE WHATEVER THEY WANT ,SO THEY DONT CARE ABOUT PAYING EXTRA

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Quoted from another thread....
Guys for your information ALL the srt models are considered limited edition ...due to the fact that a specific department< (SRT division) is slated to built this cars,they have dedicated designer teams,production lines and shops,as well as a separate budget for designing this cars,...
Using that line of logic every car every manufactured is a limited edition; I guess the question is really limited to what number.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Also, "limited" doesn't necessarily mean "special". Although, some people in the forum get their boxers/panties in a bunch if you remind them of this fact. :yesnod:
My car is special, damnit!
:cowtounge:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts