Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,762 Posts
Also was wondering of it is better or nicer to have the push button in or out??? Ive heard they are a pain??mine came with just the key and no push start button..was thinking of buying one for it of they are not a pain...then ya just need to carry your keyfobe with ya??
any '11 - '14 came with push button start. if the button was missing (by prior owner) odds are the fob wasn't working properly as hands-free and they removed the button to insert the fob into the port

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #43 (Edited by Moderator)
any '11 - '14 came with push button start. if the button was missing (by prior owner) odds are the fob wasn't working properly as hands-free and they removed the button to insert the fob into the port
If that is the case what would my options be to use the push button again?? Already ordered replacement starter button from steve whites

Also if i can start the car with my finger while the fobe is in my pocket that means it would be ok??? Im gonna have to try it after the rain ends...

Thought i posted back to you but not finding it..yes i will take it for sure Nuke...how much for shipping to 36360 also how much for it?

·
Premium Member
The Pork Wagon (‘14 Cop Charger)
6,848 Posts
Thought i posted back to you but not finding it..yes i will take it for sure Nuke...how much for shipping to 36360 also how much for it?
I dont need anything for it, just cover shipping and it’s yours. I’m out of town at the moment, but I’ll see about getting a shipping estimate once I’m back in town tomorrow.

Reactions: A Guy

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I dont need anything for it, just cover shipping and it’s yours. I’m out of town at the moment, but I’ll see about getting a shipping estimate once I’m back in town tomorrow.
Wow thanks Nuke very nice of you to offer it to me..yea let me know how much and how to pay? Paypal maybe? Messenger? Il be out of town also untill next wed the 8th so no rush..but thanks again for the parts..
Chris.

Hey nuke...we plan on being back in town on the 5th so just let me know how much to ship that part and and how to pay..
Thanks Nuke.
Chris.

·
Premium Member
6,848 Posts
Hey nuke...we plan on being back in town on the 5th so just let me know how much to ship that part and and how to pay..
Thanks Nuke.
Chris.
momentarily got sidetracked, but I’ll see about getting a shipping estimate today on that as a matter of fact...

·
Premium Member
6,848 Posts
Thanks Nuke.
Chris.
I have the tube boxed up and ready to go. I can’t imagine this thing will be very much to ship, certainly less than $30 I would think. If you want, I can get it in the pipeline today so it will be there quicker. Just PM me your address and I’ll cover the shipping for now. Once I have the receipt, I can send it to you so you’ll know how much to PayPal me.

·
Premium Member
6,848 Posts
Looks like it will be in the $15 range. Lowest is probably $13 or so and highest almost $20, depending on carrier.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #49 (Edited by Moderator)
I have the tube boxed up and ready to go. I can’t imagine this thing will be very much to ship, certainly less than $30 I would think. If you want, I can get it in the pipeline today so it will be there quicker. Just PM me your address and I’ll cover the shipping for now. Once I have the receipt, I can send it to you so you’ll know how much to PayPal me.
Funds sent!!

Didnt see this post untill now sorry for that..

41 - 49 of 49 Posts