Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Lingenfelter Performance Engineering has finally released a supercharger package for the 08-10 Dodge Challenger, taking performance to 500-rwhp and 450 ft-lbs of torque on the 6.1L HEMI. That's good enough for a 12.03 second quarter mile blast at 120-mph.

The supercharger upgrade is available for both the 5.7L and 6.1L HEMI engines and comes with a Magnuson TVS2300 supercharger, powdercoated black. An upgraded thermostat, fuel injectors and intake system are also included in the performance package.

Lingenfelter will also install the supercharger upgrade package for those interested, and it comes with Lingenfelter's 3 year / 36,000 mile warranty.

Official press release available after the break.

More: Lingenfelter Releases Supercharger Package for Dodge Challenger on AutoGuide.com

·
Registered
176 Posts
my magnacharger

i have 8lbs of boost on my magnacharger, i dyno'ed at 563hp/531tq! on 91oct pump gas

·
Registered
736 Posts
Wow, all the choices out there, and look which one Lingenfelter chose!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Lingenfelter has always put out overpriced packages. I remember the twin turbo package for Corvettes that was around $40K. You could replicate the kit yourself for around $18K if you did the work for yourself. Or spend another $4K on install at a good speed shop.

Lingenfelter, Hennessy, SMS, Roush, Shelby....turnkey cars for people that have more money then time. I'm not knocking it, if I had a famous name in motorsports I would build supercars too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts