Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did a search on the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine and was able to find the majority of the 2009 - 2014 U.S. brochures. They were archived from the dodge.com website.

The majority of the 2015 - 2019 brochures are still on the dodge.com website. I was able to track down the links to these brochures.

The 2020 & 2021 brochures can be downloaded from the dodge.com website.

Let me know if you find the Canadian 2011 one.....
I am trying to locate the 2009 - 2013 Canadian brochures. Will keep you posted.

·
Premium Member
4,023 Posts
Thanks for posting. When I asked the local sales mgr where I could find 2021 brochures he said they weren't made anymore. How this guy got in mgmnt is a mystery to me ("those who can't do teach"?). Total jerk. His condescending attitude cost him my sale. Bought from a dealer an hour away where I was welcomed with open arms. Stark contast.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for posting. When I asked the local sales mgr where I could find 2021 brochures he said they weren't made anymore. How this guy got in mgmnt is a mystery to me ("those who can't do teach"?). Total jerk. His condescending attitude cost him my sale. Bought from a dealer an hour away where I was welcomed with open arms. Stark contast.
SKT PK 9 Man -

You can request a sales brochure on the dodge.com website.

Click on the following link View and Download Free Dodge Brochures | Dodge and select "Mail Me A Brochure". There is an online form you fill out.

When I bought my 2020 Challenger last year, the dealership didn't have any Challenger sales brochures and they weren't able to get any in.

I went to 5 other dealerships in my area and none of them had a 2020 Challenger brochure. All they had were Ram truck and Jeep brochures.

·
Premium Member
4,023 Posts
SKT PK 9 Man -

Click on the following link View and Download Free Dodge Brochures | Dodge and select "Mail Me A Brochure". There is an online form you fill out.

When I bought my 2020 Challenger last year, the dealership didn't have any Challenger sales brochures and they weren't able to get any in.

I went to 5 other dealerships in my area and none of them had a 2020 Challenger brochure. All they had were Ram truck and Jeep brochures.
Yes, same experience I had. Trucks and Jeeps but no Challengers. Thanks for the link. Going to order right now. (y)

Reactions: PW7Mopar

·
Super Moderator
17,238 Posts
Thanks for posting this - I was collecting the brochures from each model year; by 2017 it got more difficult and I stopped.

the 2009, 2015 and 2016 were probably the most elaborate printed brochures.

I began to notice that in subsequent years, the images from 2015 simply had the different colors on the very same image digitally edited.
- it was the same car, same tire marks on pavement, etc

·
Premium Member
4,023 Posts
SKT PK 9 Man -

Yes, this is where I requested the brochure I never received. 4 months ago.
Just sent another request. Maybe this time.....:rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts