Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you want one of these, please email me at [email protected] - I get that notification MUCH faster

we have just received a batch of stock units!!!

Challenger R/T, 28j, Brilliant Black, ECG, MyGig, Sunroof, 18s, leather, automatic
Sticker is $36,550. That's what it sells for plus TT&L and shipping if you need it.
see the sticker here Dodge - New Vehicle Inventory - Window Sticker

Challenger SRT-8, Hemi Orange, Automatic, Sunroof, Performance Tires, no Nav, Option group II (kicker).
Sticker is $44,340 and can be seen here

Challenger R/T, TorRed, 6 speed, 27J, Leather, Spare tire, Electronics Conv. Group, UConnect GPS (MyGig/Nav)
Sticker is $36,225 and can be seen here

Challenger R/T TorRed, 28J, Automatic, Hood to Fender stripes, 20" wheels, sound group II, spare tire
Sticker is $34,665 and can be seen here

·
Registered
959 Posts
Fred:

can you post a pic of each? Am curious as to what some of the colors look like on these cars.

also, any idea when the pricining info on the R/T Classic will be out (last I heard was Nov or Dec)? Am told they can be ordered but I want to see a price tag first. Also, will these be "loaded cars" with an additional dollar amount for the classic package or will you be able to, for instance order a less highly optioned vehicle with the classic package? Bottom line is that I want a classic R/T in B5 with a stick and not much else in the way of options.

thanks,
Rallye72

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi. Where are you located? Also, the car you have listed as: "Dark Titanium, 28J package, auto, 20" wheels, spare, HIDs, sunroof, sound group II, $35,560"... I have a couple questions about it:
Does that have the electronics convenience group?
Is it a full size spare or compact?
Does it have the R/T stripes?
What is it's estimated date of delivery?

Thanks

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Hi. Where are you located? Also, the car you have listed as: "Dark Titanium, 28J package, auto, 20" wheels, spare, HIDs, sunroof, sound group II, $35,560"... I have a couple questions about it:
Does that have the electronics convenience group?
Is it a full size spare or compact?
Does it have the R/T stripes?
What is it's estimated date of delivery?

Thanks
Located in San Antonio, TX
No Electronics Group

compact spare

no r/t stripes

estimated delivery date 9/22

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fred:

can you post a pic of each? Am curious as to what some of the colors look like on these cars.

also, any idea when the pricining info on the R/T Classic will be out (last I heard was Nov or Dec)? Am told they can be ordered but I want to see a price tag first. Also, will these be "loaded cars" with an additional dollar amount for the classic package or will you be able to, for instance order a less highly optioned vehicle with the classic package? Bottom line is that I want a classic R/T in B5 with a stick and not much else in the way of options.

thanks,
Rallye72

crappy day today and this weekend. a hurricane is trying to slow my sales pace down... as soon as the sun comes out, i will get pictures of the colors

·
Registered
207 Posts
Just saw a '09 Challenger SE in Dark Titanum pull in to the local Dodge dealership on the transport truck and it's extremely striking looking up at it while the sun was shining on it this morning.

Had no time to take any pics, I will try to in a couple days but you will not go wrong. Absolutely beautiful!

Wil

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Sweet! Nice to know they're rolling in!! Good Luck Fred... I hope hurricane Ike doesn't slow your sales too much!

We have these Challengers on the way as dealer stock. These units are available to reserve with a deposit. These are D1 status or later.

Deep Water Blue, 28J package, auto, spare tire $32,030 J status

Dark Titanum, 27J package, manual, 20" wheels $34,275 D1 status

Dark Titanium, 28J package, auto, 20" wheels, spare, HIDs, sunroof, sound group II, $35,560 KZ status!!! ESTIMATED DELIVERY 9/22 - its on a train now

TorRed, 28F package, 20" wheels, sirius, sunroof, sound group $33,485 ON THE LOT!! - also a twin in Bright Silver on the lot

Bright Silver, 28J, 20" wheels, spare, HIDs, sunroof, sound group II $35,560 J status

Brilliant Black, 28J, spare $32,030 G status ESTIMATED DELIVERY 9/23 - its on a train now

·
Super Moderator
14,847 Posts
Which are the R/Ts and SRT8s?
R/T is 28 (auto) / 27 (manual) F pkg=cloth J pkg = leather

SRT is 22 (auto) / 21 (manual) X pkg = SRT trim

SE is 26 (auto only) E pkg=cloth G pkg= leather

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
R/T is 28 (auto) / 27 (manual) F pkg=cloth J pkg = leather

SRT is 22 (auto) / 21 (manual) X pkg = SRT trim

SE is 26 (auto only) E pkg=cloth G pkg= leather

thanks for the help! i am redesigning our website and it is taking up alot of my time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts