Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's early but I thought it might be a good idea to post up dealers that sell to us fairly and not gouge us it looks like might happen when this thing goes on sale.
I've read a few stories already that don't sound too promising on getting a fair shake.

Seems to be a lack of "good" dealers to choose from in certain areas, so let's help each other out and post them here.

Even if you've already "ordered" one at a promised fair price let everyone know.

Let's reward the good dealers with our business.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Good idea, anyone that gets their Hellcat for a fair and reasonable price, please post the dealer information here.

·
Registered
334 Posts
My dealer US 1 Dodge (formerly Dick Greenfield Dodge) in Lawrence NJ has held my slot and promised MSRP.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I know it's early but I thought it might be a good idea to post up dealers that sell to us fairly and not gouge us it looks like might happen when this thing goes on sale.
Even if you've already "ordered" one at a promised fair price let everyone know.
Let's reward the good dealers with our business.
Good idea, anyone that gets their Hellcat for a fair and reasonable price, please post the dealer information here.
I agree with these guys. Let's give these dealers our business and let the others "compete" at that price. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
137 Posts
The sales manager at my dealership promised me an excellent deal on one, but it depends on his boss if he can follow through. Stupid salesman told me $10k over sticker. I will wait until it is ordered though. I already got hosed once on my slot for a new z06

·
Registered
450 Posts
You guys should get every serious buyer here who frequents this board and set up a group buy with one of the larger dealers.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Updates would be nice like the one Dadstoy does with the fastest Challengers. Dealers who want to mark them up ****'em, lets organize and combine our efforts and hit 'em where it hurts. It's complete BS for Chrysler to build this car, that everyone has been asking for, for around 3 years, and have stealerships mark the damn thing up.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
You guys should get every serious buyer here who frequents this board and set up a group buy with one of the larger dealers.

A group buy, now wouldn't that be something. I think that would certainly be a CT first.

·
Premium Member
1,748 Posts
The sales manager at my dealership promised me an excellent deal on one, but it depends on his boss if he can follow through. Stupid salesman told me $10k over sticker. I will wait until it is ordered though. I already got hosed once on my slot for a new z06
The Dodge team announced at the Carlisle Chrysler Nationals that the price would finally be put out this week.
They also said that they saw all of the "Rumors" for the earlier HP ratings, and just smiled knowing we would be Pleasantly surprised... and the 707 did just that. Then he said that they see all of the current Hellcat internet MSRP "Rumors". And that we would once again be as pleasantly surprised with the REAL MSRP, as we were when they announced 707 instead of the rumored 600-640hp. Massive cheers from the crowd!!!

I guess we will find out which rumors they are talking about... the $59.9k, the $65k, the $70k, the $75k or the $80k.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Group buy!?!..... I'm in!..... I've got an extra kidney. :bouncy: :tausch:

Reactions: wasp392

·
Administrator
3,760 Posts
I am down for the group buy too.
Just a note to let everyone know before this becomes a problem, only our supporting vendors can organize group buys. Anyone think to contact Baxter? I think you'll be pleasantly surprised and they have a history on several of our boards when it comes to MSRP.

Bernie

Sent from a phoney AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
253 Posts
I spoke to Ray from Baxter a couple of days ago. He said Baxter is slated to get 3 Hellcats in. He also said they might cost somewhere in the low $70Ks. I am wondering if that is MSRP or MSRP plus dealer markup?? Shouldn't the Hellcat be competitive with the Mustang GT 500 and the Camaro ZL1??

2014 Mustang GT 500 $55,110 Starting MSRP
2014 Camaro ZL1 $55,355 MSRP

Ray Belanger
Internet Manager
402-639-4798
Baxter Chrysler, Jeep, and Dodge
Omaha, NE 68118

BKuz

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger 392
1,536 Posts
I plan to work with McKinney Dodge in Texas...worked with them on a couple other purchases and they were great price and service wise.

·
Registered
2019 Challenger 1320
2,429 Posts
BUT...not just for the Hell Cat...there's plenty on here who want the R/T 392 Scat Pack (some with, some without the Shaker)...

1 - 20 of 220 Posts