Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I notice there are several different brands of headlight intake rings on the market. Does anyone have an opinion on which ones are best? Also, does anyone know what color is the stock R/T badge on the grill in case I want to match the reds?

·
Registered
2016 plum crazy purple R/T Scat Pack
1,091 Posts
Those look awesome. I think the Merricks show the most color. My car is Sublime but I want to made the red on the emblems as an accent.
Red seems to be the most popular accent color when not color matching.

·
Registered
128 Posts
My Brembo Red Merricks on the Scat. Waiting on yellow jacket for the Cat.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
930 Posts
I had the Merrick rings on my 2017 Hellcat. Destroyer Gray to match my car. They matched perfect and fit great.
6BF7DCDA-795B-40E7-A8A3-B27BA5A2EC83.jpeg

·
Registered
2018 Challenger R/T Plus - Billet Clearcoat
252 Posts
Those look awesome. I think the Merricks show the most color. My car is Sublime but I want to made the red on the emblems as an accent.
Been thinking about getting some of these. My car is Billett clearcoat and im leaning towards getting Torred Red which will closely match the R/T emblem. Dont think the same color rings as my car or black will look that great. Not sure ill get any though.

·
Registered
2018 Challenger R/T Plus - Billet Clearcoat
252 Posts
I might only be doing it for more air flow. It will be over 100 degrees for 3-4 months straight here soon where I'm at so I'll see if the car runs hotter during that time.
My RAM didn't but it has more air flow with a bigger grille and bigger engine compartment.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Been thinking about getting some of these. My car is Billett clearcoat and im leaning towards getting Torred Red which will closely match the R/T emblem. Dont think the same color rings as my car or black will look that great. Not sure ill get any though.
The rings in my pictures are for sale. 3 months old. If your interested. 70 bucks shipped to your door.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
61 Posts
A other idea is install halo lights that you can change colors from OPT7 for under sixty dollars and work with bluetooth
IMG_0916.JPG
IMG_0912.JPG
IMG_1117.JPG

1 - 11 of 11 Posts