Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I get someone to add the black R/T warrior paint stripes to these images? I'm trying to decide on black or chrome, and I really wanna see the R/T stripes on there. :)

I tried doing it, but I can only use MS paint, and it looks like crappola.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Can I get someone to add the black R/T warrior paint stripes to these images? I'm trying to decide on black or chrome, and I really wanna see the R/T stripes on there. :)

I tried doing it, but I can only use MS paint, and it looks like crappola.
Done quickly, early in the morning, not professional.

Attachments

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet, thats exactly what I needed. :) Definitly think the black wheels rule!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Sweet, thats exactly what I needed. :) Definitly think the black wheels rule!
NP, I had the same debate for a several months, black or chrome. In the end my old way of thinking won me over and I went with chrome. Either way it will look good!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aye, if I had another color, chrome might have won out, but with the orange black, the black wheels just make it look meaner. The black wheel thing is overdone, too many people have them, and I usually make fun of them. But when their on a car that fits(see the 90's Firebirds), I like them, and they definitly fit the orange Chally.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mine came on the car at the dealership, :-/ . Someone will know where to get the good stripes though, you might wanna start a thread, or call your dealers service dept, pretty sure they can get, and apply them.

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts