Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of floor mats for sale that a friend had in his 2012 SRT8 Challenger for a while, until he sold it. They are in really good condition. If someone told me they were new, I'd believe them.

In any case, I don't really have a use for them, so I'm helping him sell them. They are a full set of front and rear, plus a trunk mat. They have the SRT8 logo on them, and look really nice.

I'm asking $150 /OBO shipped.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I will give you 150 shipped
Let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll check into it and see. The last time I did that, the shipping was $50 on a $150 item, which was kind of painful.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I'll check into it and see. The last time I did that, the shipping was $50 on a $150 item, which was kind of painful.
Hey bro! Saw your signature.....I'm in Nine Mile Falls, just N. of Spokane. Just ate at the Wolf Lodge Steakhouse in CDA last night! Nice to see a member close by

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey bro! Saw your signature.....I'm in Nine Mile Falls, just N. of Spokane. Just ate at the Wolf Lodge Steakhouse in CDA last night! Nice to see a member close by
Thanks. You picked a great day for the drive over. I see you looking at some Race Ramps. You can store those at my house, if you'd like.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts