Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the true cold air setup, but I really dont want to make that cut in the metal. anyone figure out another way yet?

·
Registered
305 Posts
its not much to cut...and if you put your old stock airbox back on you will never see it..if thats what your worried about....

·
Registered
‘13 Challenger SRT 6M
2,817 Posts
I really like the true cold air setup, but I really dont want to make that cut in the metal. anyone figure out another way yet?

Bro why bother? Yeah the stock box ain't so pretty, but it's pulling from down under, away from the hot engine bay. You have a '14, that's well designed. With the exception of looks, maybe sound, I'm not sure if you will see any performance gain with JUST that mod alone. Added to others, maybe.

·
Registered
‘13 Challenger SRT 6M
2,817 Posts
Thanks, What are your thoughts on a Kenne Bell ?

I don't have any thought on f/I right now. There's a boat load of threads out there on it though. Use the "search" box. You'll get a lot of good info and some bad. Good luck brother.

·
Registered
305 Posts
dont think i would of got it but i got pretty much for free just traded some used motorcycle track tires with 6 laps on them was gonna toss em anyways...they say if u tune the car it will give gains of 8-12hp...but who knows

·
Registered
‘13 Challenger SRT 6M
2,817 Posts
dont think i would of got it but i got pretty much for free just traded some used motorcycle track tires with 6 laps on them was gonna toss em anyways...they say if u tune the car it will give gains of 8-12hp...but who knows

I'm convinced a tune will help all bolt ons

·
Registered
‘13 Challenger SRT 6M
2,817 Posts
If you wouldn't mind, shoot me a reply or post your thoughts on the results. Thanks

Is this meant for me? If so I'm not understanding your request.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts