Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MSRP OF RIGHT AROUND $53,000 .......I have up for sale my 2017 dodge challenger scat pack shaker. i have posted nada values and nada does not take into consideration that this is a shaker, which is a higher trim level. This is a good deal. this is priced under values and priced to go.
the color is Green Go and has FACTORY decals that go the length of the hood roof and trunk in a matt gloss black. i am apart of many challenger groups and attend many car shows, i have NEVER seen a car that looks like this one. it gets compliments every single day...EVERY day. Go Green is a rare color as it is but when you add the shaker and scat pack appearance PKG and dynamics PKG it is even more rare.
the car was trailered here from Michigan 2 months ago.
car is stock aside from some minor cosmetic mods like tinted marker lamps and removal of the dodge lettering from the rear ( i have the letters still)
all warranties are in tact.
it will also come with 1 additional wheel as bell tire scratched the inside of it and had to replace and gave me the scratched one back.
please excuse the dog food in the trunk, bag ripped open, will be cleaned
options on this car:
this car is LOADED.

located in salt lake city, willing to ship for the right buyer. attempting to get a blown vette as i dont want to work on this car and void the warranties. i love the car and its a ton of fun and i feel the price is extremely fair and i am very firm on it, i have this being courtesy sold at a dealer at $40,000. i will make everything as easy as possible as im motivated for this car to move! NADA rated it should be worth 41-42

thanks guys.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nice car. You could be more clear about what options are on the car and the miles, a dash pic with the odo and the gauges lit up would be interesting.
GLWS.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts