Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have done this both ways.. not sure if it makes ten cents difference or not so i wanted to ask and get opinons.

I have been doing tune updates for my supercharger and i have loaded them both ways.. one i go back to stock.. then load custom tune on the trinity and then to car.. takes FOREVER like 10 mins to back up stock file each time.

then other times i have just loaded the NEW custom tune to the trinity. went to the car and loaded it over the what would be older tune.. much faster but i wonder at times if that is the correct way or does it not matter?

also.. i have loaded the tune directly to the trinity but when i do that the last one is no longer there? is there any reason for that.. i thought it saved up to 5 custom tunes on the thing?

let me know
thanks
chris

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
thanks mike

·
Premium Member
09 RT Challenger auto
3,467 Posts
I have done this both ways.. not sure if it makes ten cents difference or not so i wanted to ask and get opinons.

I have been doing tune updates for my supercharger and i have loaded them both ways.. one i go back to stock.. then load custom tune on the trinity and then to car.. takes FOREVER like 10 mins to back up stock file each time.

then other times i have just loaded the NEW custom tune to the trinity. went to the car and loaded it over the what would be older tune.. much faster but i wonder at times if that is the correct way or does it not matter?

also.. i have loaded the tune directly to the trinity but when i do that the last one is no longer there? is there any reason for that.. i thought it saved up to 5 custom tunes on the thing?

let me know
thanks
chris
Mines same way Chris, I could never get no more than one at a time either. Like you said, its always gone afterward. Let me know if ya figure it out. Love to have three tunes on the menue.
FlatTop

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey flat top

Well I did find if u go and use the advanced tab on the data viewer you can load them all there. Now if they stay there that remains to be seen

sent from mobile device

1 - 4 of 4 Posts