Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
184 Posts
Look at the size difference!! Your Challenger is still the best looking car in that picture!!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Look at the size difference!! Your Challenger is still the best looking car in that picture!!:bigthumb:
No kidding and my car is lowered on eibach pro kit. The Gallardo beside me came to just above the door handle. Thanks for the compliment!

·
Registered
161 Posts
My neighbor has a twin turbo gallardo pushing out 1500 hp and he invited me to the local exotic cars and coffee last week. My car looks a little of place lol. Here is a link for all the cars that were there that night.

Gallery: Regina Cars & Coffee
If I had the money to spend on any one of those cars my challenger would fit in just fine (with the ability to leave them all behind). I mean we already have the best looks. :smokin:

·
Registered
48 Posts
One of those things is not like the others :) and that's a very good thing. Agreed still the best looking ride there.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One of those things is not like the others :) and that's a very good thing. Agreed still the best looking ride there.
Funny you say that cause the guys were bugging me about the that. Posted the sesame street song on our group chat, lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts