Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been racking my head trying to decide where and how to install my mini shift light for a couple of months and finally decided to put it on the steering colume:

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
That should work great, about the same place as my Raptor with remoted shift light (controller on kick panel) 7LEDs even covered in daylight you won't miss that light! :D

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sick'e bee, did you have to use the Morpar part number P5410598 to get your light to work?
I just mounted mine until I fig. out where to run the wiring harness through the fire wall.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Is that not a Raptor, since you wrote Predator but it LOOKS like a Raptor. If it is NO you need only connect the green wire to the PCM, but not sure which wire as its model specific, so if it is a Raptor they have the wiring diagram at their site, if not should be at whatever manufacturers site. Look under the hood, on drivers side of/on firewall you will see a solid grommet near/above and to center of steering gear, that is the one most use to go from inside to outside the car, drill/slit etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts