Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed a Lockpick V5 and the type of camera that mounts in the License Plate Light opening. I just wired everything up and although it looks to work fine such as the menus are correct and the camera comes on when I go into reverse, the picture is so fuzzy all you can barely make out are the Marker Lines......any thoughts as to what the issue might be???

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It looks likes about a 120 Hz ripple....extremely fast scrolling and blurry......I am wondering if they sent me a PAL format instead of NTSC......

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
If you have a way to power the camera you can plug the video out into a tv and see if the image is any better. I used a little 19" flat screen and an old 12v ac adapter when I was trying out different cameras.

·
Registered
81 Posts
It depend on the quality of the camera and sensibility to the light. It will often be blurry and full of noise in the picture if the light level is low. Try in full sunlight outside, you should get a better image. It's not easy to find a good quality camera. ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1395318130.416480.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts