Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weather getting nice, anyone get their car out yet?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What dealer did you get it from.
Sunday I'm going to cruise over to captree boat basin

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Car been out, it's an DD.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Looking forward to Captree. It's been a long winter. Hope to see you guys there. I'm driving everyday. Used my wife's Jeep for a couple of days and I was not as happy.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
I'm up for any friggin thing!! My nuts are still frozen though after this winter. Anything up for this Sunday?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
398 Posts
3500 E. Ocean Parkway Babylon, NY 11702

This is the address for Captree. I'll be there early tomorrow morning with my dirty challenger because I'm working late. Its early in the morning. Parking lot usually empties out before 9:30 a.m. and everyone goes home. Its perfect because my wife is still sleeping.

I plan on meeting Thor and Vder.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Captree - captree boat basin, so if your coming from the west, you'd take jones beach parkway, all the way east to the end, that's captree boat basin, if your coming from eastern long island, you'd taking Robert Moses causeway south.

Anyone interesting in going, a bunch of us are meeting at the mc Donald's , in west Islip @ 7:45 am, then heading over to Captree, around 8:15ish. See captree post,
The mc Donald's is on north service of sunrise hwy(rte27), between rte 231 and udall rd!

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Maybe some week in April when it warms up a little. Too bad today was not tomorrow, with the exception of the wind. Tomorrow is going to unfortunately drop into the 30s by AM.

BTW, The Video Monte Fiasco posted shows OBI, not Captree.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Don't get out of work till 1:30 PM. Usually don't work on Sundays. Please update this as I'd be able to make future meets and meet you guys.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Put me on the mailing list. I am not usually a morning person, but for my Challenger, I'd get up early .

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Suffolk County LI

First spring/summer with my '13 R/T, plan on being fairly regular at captree. Been going there to look at the cars since my early childhood and finally have a car to bring of my own!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts