Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone always wanted to join this forum love Dodge especially fond of the Challenger, hoping one day I’ll get one soon. Torn between the 2011-2014 models and 2015 and up models

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,703 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Welcome from Maryland!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,049 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone I’m definitely gonna keep everyone posted can’t wait for that first day to drive a challenger of the lot ?

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I'm particularly fond of the pre-15s. I like the down-turned lower grille instead of the upturned smiley lower grille on the new one. HATE the halo lights and not real fond of the '71 inspired tail-lights on the 15+. If you're going with an Automatic Transmission, the 8AT Torqueflight is the cat's @$$....that is, if you don't want to manually shift it. I find the gear ratios too close together, and sometimes you gotta bang that slap-stick 2-3 times or more to get what you're looking for. In my 5AT, if I grab one gear, something good happens. If you're going with the manual....then disregard all I've said. Buy new, get a 392 and start saving for replacement tires.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :) You will find a wealth of knowledge on this forum.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Let me first say that any year Challenger is good. :)

Now, I've had a 2013 RT and now have a 2016 RT.

If you going with the 6 speed, it really doesn't matter if its pre/post 15. If you're going with auto, then the 8 speed in the post 15s is better than the 5 speed in the pre 15s.

For me, the revised interior, U-connect, halos and LED tail-lights, is what drew me to the 15+s.

I STRONGLY urge you to sit in both and test drive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts