Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been around since like 2014 when I got my first Challenger. 2013 RT Classic Automatic. A lot of the post here helped to inform me more about Challengers.

Last week traded it in for a 2011 392 6 speed. I'm not the greatest manual driver yet, I'm still learning. It is so embarrassing to stall out on the strip. But it is so much fun when I get good shifts. It don't snow too much here in North Texas and I live in a small city so it easily serves as my daily driver. No matter how hard my day at work was, when I get to the parking lot and see this car I can't help but to get a smile on my face. Thankyou everyone for any and all contributions you have made to this board.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
As you get older, that constant smile you have when looking at and driving your Challenger, will create these little lines on your face, that become permanent over time. Some call them wrinkles, some call them character lines. I call them reminders of all the fun behind wheel.

Drive it till the wheels fall off. Put on new wheels and keep going!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,128 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the Classic!

·
Registered
2015 SRT392 A8 in white pearl coat
1,352 Posts
As you get older, that constant smile you have when looking at and driving your Challenger, will create these little lines on your face, that become permanent over time. Some call them wrinkles, some call them character lines. I call them reminders of all the fun behind wheel.

Drive it till the wheels fall off. Put on new wheels and keep going!
Before you start gushing over these words of wisdom, though we welcome you to the forum, please try not to follow KDawg's lead here: try not to have TOO much fun behind the wheel...

:smile:

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Before you start gushing over these words of wisdom, though we welcome you to the forum, please try not to follow KDawg's lead here: try not to have TOO much fun behind the wheel...

:smile:
Sometimes that's a tall order!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts