Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I've been planning a long tube set up for months now, I take a lot of time with everything it seems. My question is if I delete the cats and use a tune with my Trinnity will this suffice in passing the NC State Inspection?? Anybody had any experience with this?? I do not want to cause someone to be in some sort of trouble for telling me it will pass or it's ok, just want to know what my options are. I work two miles up the street from KOOKS shop, If you ever get a chance to walk through it take it. It's an awesome place. Thanks for your time. SL.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I won't pass without the cats on it unless you know somebody who does inspections.

·
Registered
724 Posts
High flow cats and antifowlers with the stock tune so no cel light is the way to do it
Not worth going catless unless you have forced induction

·
Registered
http://www.dragtimes
1,899 Posts
High flow cats and antifowlers with the stock tune so no cel light is the way to do it
Not worth going catless unless you have forced induction
I had heard differently about catless gains on the 6.4 N/A'd. I've been waiting to beta test some TTI catless mids with the B&G ECU. I knew SC'd 6.4s were destroying the stock cats and had also heard that catless could gain a tenth N/A'd. They were part of the plan to keep me in the 11s N/A'd in 2.2K DA and under. Was really not wanting to have to do a TC...

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
I am cattless and the I showed about 15 extra ponies on the dyno. I picked up 7 foot punds of tq on the dyno as well. My car is supercharged. with more boost I'm sure the gains would be a whole lot more. I passed emissions but I have a hook up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts