Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I had to leave my 2010 challenger R/T in Southern Maryland because I moved to Hawaii for a semester for school. And since I will be returning this Christmas back to Maryland I think I deserve to have a nice mod for myself to make up for lost time. So what I am wondering is what brand of Long Tube Headers do you guys recommend I get, what mid pipes, and I read somewhere that my predator tuner won't work anymore? I do not have safety or emissions inspection where I am at so that is not a problem. My current mod list is in my sig

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
^ +1

Just installed ARH 1 3/4 with their hi flow cats and got a custom tune from Johan.

Big difference.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^ +1

Just installed ARH 1 3/4 with their hi flow cats and got a custom tune from Johan.

Big difference.
Did it fit alright up to your exhaust? And how long did it take for Johan to get the tune "right" for your car?

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Did it fit alright up to your exhaust? And how long did it take for Johan to get the tune "right" for your car?
I have the SX/Zoomers cat back and it fit.

It took a couple of days but thats because I wanted to put some miles on the tunes to let the car adjust before creating the log. After creating a log and sending it to him he would reply with a new tune within a couple of hours.

Car feels incredible now. On the last log I did a 50 MPH WOT and as soon as I really rolled on the gas the tires broke loose... at 50 MPH... lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the SX/Zoomers cat back and it fit.

It took a couple of days but thats because I wanted to put some miles on the tunes to let the car adjust before creating the log. After creating a log and sending it to him he would reply with a new tune within a couple of hours.

Car feels incredible now. On the last log I did a 50 MPH WOT and as soon as I really rolled on the gas the tires broke loose... at 50 MPH... lol
Wow that sounds awesome! What mods do you have? And did you do the install yourself?

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
B
Wow that sounds awesome! What mods do you have? And did you do the install yourself?
Didnt have the time so I paid a local shop to do it for me. I rolled underneath it when I got home and everything looks perfect.

No idea why my signature isnt working...

Edit: As soon as I write it all out my signature works..... WTF!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
B

Didnt have the time so I paid a local shop to do it for me. I rolled underneath it when I got home and everything looks perfect.

If you don't mind indulging me, but how long did it take for them to install it and the cost? You have me getting all excited for this christmas.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
B

What the hell is going on with this site? I wrote out all of my mods and my signature showed up. Now neither are showing.

Weird...

13 RT STP
1 3/4 LT's w/high flow cats
Fastman TB
LMI True CAI
SX/Zoomers cat back
Johan custom tune

If you don't mind indulging me, but how long did it take for them to install it and the cost? You have me getting all excited for this christmas.
Ill PM you the cost. I wanted to do it myself but with work and school theres no way I would have had time. I dropped it off a day before on a Thursday and got it back Friday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts