1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...Bring it on!

2007 Dodge Challenger Concept
By Rod Cleaver

The Dodge Challenger Concept and the Chevrolet Camaro Concept represented the 2 major reveals at the recent North American International Auto Show.

Dodge got a 24-hour jump on General Motors by revealing the Challenger on the first day of the show. Set amongst some examples of the original 1970’s models, a bright orange Challenger was unwrapped for the world to see.

The overall look of the vehicle was quite amazing, in that it appeared to be a refreshed version of the original 30 year old model, in essence a true historical homage to the Challenger of old. Exterior treatment aside, under the bulging and rolling steel panels, the Challenger is all new with the platform coming from the widely used but equally highly praised LX platform, shared with the Chrysler 300, Dodge Magnum and Charger.

Read more here

·
Registered
2 Posts
Build it ASAP

Hope Dodge build a convertible version also. Preferably hardtop convertible. (if lame duck GM can do it with the Pontiac G6) anybody can do it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have read fall 2007 to fall 2008 , wish dodge would be little more specific about this and also let us know when we can look foward to ordering one , the silence is frustrating.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Please see the following info should you be interested in viewing the Dodge Challenger Chicago Press Event LIVE -- Wednesday 2/6 @ 10:45am Central Time

Here is the URL for the webcast:

http://72.32.208.177/webcast/tvs/chr.../chicago_1.htm

I have the privilege to have been interviewed for the 2008 Chicago Auto Show rollout-footage for the 2008 Dodge Challenger. I am the only woman (pre-order) interviewed for this! This car is so HOT; it’s beyond words! But I did the best I could in front of those lights, cameras and microphones. I am proud to be on the short list of pre-orders. Zangara Dodge of Albuquerque New Mexico will assist me in getting my manicured fingers wrapped around that steering wheel. I can’t wait to slide into the driver’s seat of this beast and start her up. The sound of the motor vexes me--I am in lust with this car. I am a long time vintage and muscle car enthusiast. I am also a card carrying member of the Corvair Club of New Mexico. While I love my 1964 Corvair and my 1969 Cougar, nothing moves me in that way like a hot muscle car. ~Lupe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts