Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to check on a I-Pod cable that would not charge for my 09 SRT, and came home with a Toxic Orange 392 SRT, wow I love this color! Got a reasonable trade, and my wife loves the color, was a little worried, because I didn't tell her I was trading until it was done. LOL. Here are some pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Damn that was an expensive cable! :)

Nice upgrade!

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Grats on the upgrade. :browsmiley:

You must shop like I do... a few years ago we went to the Harley dealer to buy a new headlamp for my husband's Fatboy, and we left with a custom Thunder Mountain chopper (my fault). lol

I have zero impulse control when it comes to fast, shiny things. You think they have a support group for people like us? :laugh:

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
I have zero impulse control when it comes to fast, shiny things. You think they have a support group for people like us? :laugh:

Of course they have a support group for you... But you have to first admit there is a problem... Is there a problem? No? Didn't think so! :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
That is one beautiful car ya got there. Really like the color alot ;-)
Unfortunately for me i will probably not be trading up to a SRT8 :-(

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
Beautiful 392! I'm getting more jealous every time I see one in person.

Jack

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Congrats on the upgrade! That's why I don't go to the dealer for anything...

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks ya'll, some neat differences I like:

1. Same size tires all around so I can rotate
2. I Pod cable is USB size now
3. MSD is rather smooth when ECO kicks in and out
4. The swede seat inserts are better quality
5. Painted rear spoiler looks better
6. Front spoiler looks better along with bigger facia opening
7. The rams are gone
8. The Mygig, I missed it more than I thought I would, glad to get it back
9. The new wheels
10. The TO color, did I mention the color????

My wife wanted to drive it right away when she got home, when we hit the end of the drive way and turned right, she floored it, and looked over at me and smiled. hahaha I have a real cool wife.

Some more neat stuff the dealer threw in was free car wash for life of the car, and every 6 months free detailing, plus replacing anything I have used in the detailing suitcase they gave me.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Congrats.Nice looking car. Hey I'm going to be bringing mine into the dealer tommorow to repair a loose headliner. Maybe my wife will let me walk out of there with the GWE 392. :)

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
That is a very nice looking Challenger- - not many wives would be ok with that- -congrats on the car and the wife!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Congrats.Nice looking car. Hey I'm going to be bringing mine into the dealer tommorow to repair a loose headliner. Maybe my wife will let me walk out of there with the GWE 392. :)
Haha dont tell her, I sent a text message right after I bought it and said "I am in trouble, bought the Toxic Orange SRT" lol

·
Banned
368 Posts
Nice car!! I was SOOOOO tempted by a Tungsten 392 when I got my FF R/T....wife wanted a FF when they 1st announced they were going to make them. I would have to get a 392 straight up AND convince my wibe other colors exist besides FF....ain't happnin'! Glad you and your wife are enjoying it!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.