Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
in case your wondering. its my beautiful wife.. now she just needs someone to buy her a FF SRT for Christmas..

·
Registered
630 Posts
Welcome. Hope you get your FF SRT8 for Christmas.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
shes not a fan of 6 speeds, really not a fan of how "picky" i am with my car.. add that to the supercharger and you got a bad combo

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
but she can have the keys one day without the baby in the car, on a very dry day and someone not as overbearing as me in the passenger seat.. BTW she has a lead foot thats gold plated with magnetic toes.. she drives like a red head!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,918 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Heck just take Dan's for a spin and have some fun show him how it's done...:)

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
sure.. its indecent.. lol or pay full price for her crv and ill scoop up the r/t they have at speedfactory

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
your just affarid she'll get an 11 before you LOL
Krazy Girl go trade that crv in while he's at the base, he got a promotion he can handle 2 challenger payments now
We got 2 at my house no problem, get an autoso you can spank him :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
actually I just tried but there were no RT autos available in the area in Blue or FF...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts